Last week Kathy was rushing to get ready to leave to Fresno for a week. One of things she had to do was make a 4th of July project for the ilovetocreate.com web site. She goes PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING! I grabbed a ceramic Chihuahua and a wood base and a toilet paper roll and made a devious little puppy statue. Check out Kathy’s blog for the directions. You can buy the dog from ilovetocreate.com. Happy 4th of July!
- - Are You Riled Up? - » Blog Archive » Real Men Can Use Rubber Stamps Too! — Mantasticarte.Com | the Art … on Real men can use rubber stamps too!
- cyndi on I’m mentioned in the Denver Post today!
- Susan on Patriotic Puppy
- Brenda on I love women especially wet woman with fish tails!(win me as a print if you can help name me)
- Rosa on I’m mentioned in the Denver Post today!
- HOW TO: Paint Your Own Mexican-inspired Pottery
- DIY Instagram Canvas Prints
- Layered Resin Magnets DIY
- TANK TOP TUESDAY: Glittery Stripes
- Mama Cray-Cray tips for Mother's Day...
- DIY Crystal Coin Jewelry
- 5 DIY Gifts for the Creative Mami
- Getting our @Target on! @SeHablaMusica
- Make a Yarn-Wrapped Bracelet!
- CHUBBY GIRL DELIGHT: Margarita Cupcakes by @Sprinkles (Review!)
- New Original Song: "Still"
- HOW TO: Make a Boyfriend Pillow
- Make Your Own Mariachi Pants!
- Sparkle Your Shades (Giveaway!) #SeHablaMusica
- SMOOTHIE FAIL?
- Sobbing On A Glittered Floor
- THROWBACK THURSDAY ONE TAKE SESSIONS: "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" - Grease
- THROWBACK THURSDAY ONE TAKE SESSIONS: "Cry Me A River" Justin Timberlake (2002)
- I will sing a short customized ukulele Mother's Day song for $5 !!!!!!!
- LOVE SONGS FOR THE SOUL: #2 "Good Enough" An Original by Me!