I’ve had three cases this week of people taking my images and putting them on things to sell and make money off of. It’s so not cool. Everything is copyrighted by me. I took the time to paint each and every painting to earn money to support my family. It’s not fair for someone else to steal images so they can make money. Take an art class and learn how to paint in your own style. The easy, short way is never the best. It will give you bad karma. Sorry, just venting. It makes me so mad. Especially when we ask people politely to please stop using my art to sell for their own commercial gain and they respond like it is MY fault and don’t even offer a courteous apology.
- - Are You Riled Up? - » Blog Archive » Real Men Can Use Rubber Stamps Too! — Mantasticarte.Com | the Art … on Real men can use rubber stamps too!
- cyndi on I’m mentioned in the Denver Post today!
- Susan on Patriotic Puppy
- Brenda on I love women especially wet woman with fish tails!(win me as a print if you can help name me)
- Rosa on I’m mentioned in the Denver Post today!
- HOW TO: Paint Your Own Mexican-inspired Pottery
- DIY Instagram Canvas Prints
- Layered Resin Magnets DIY
- TANK TOP TUESDAY: Glittery Stripes
- Mama Cray-Cray tips for Mother's Day...
- DIY Crystal Coin Jewelry
- 5 DIY Gifts for the Creative Mami
- Getting our @Target on! @SeHablaMusica
- Make a Yarn-Wrapped Bracelet!
- CHUBBY GIRL DELIGHT: Margarita Cupcakes by @Sprinkles (Review!)
- New Original Song: "Still"
- HOW TO: Make a Boyfriend Pillow
- Make Your Own Mariachi Pants!
- Sparkle Your Shades (Giveaway!) #SeHablaMusica
- SMOOTHIE FAIL?
- Sobbing On A Glittered Floor
- THROWBACK THURSDAY ONE TAKE SESSIONS: "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" - Grease
- THROWBACK THURSDAY ONE TAKE SESSIONS: "Cry Me A River" Justin Timberlake (2002)
- I will sing a short customized ukulele Mother's Day song for $5 !!!!!!!
- LOVE SONGS FOR THE SOUL: #2 "Good Enough" An Original by Me!